Here before you need us.
Anticipating everything related to renting is something Rize Homesource experts have gotten pretty good at over the years. Because we're motivated by building relationships with our residents and the Salt Lake community we've chosen to invest in, Rize property management pros are focused on understanding—and delivering on—our tenants' short- and long-term needs, whether they're in quick transition or ready to settle down. Here are just a few ways we try to exceed expectations—in how homes are leased, but also lived in.
- Diverse, 500-deep inventory of updated, high-quality rental homes and apartments organized by neighborhood, price point and bedroom/bathroom configurations
- Committed to consistent renovation standards and superior finishes on Rize properties selected and intended to revive neighborhoods and empower the residents who call them home
- Cleaner, safer, healthier upgraded single-family houses and apartments supported by friendly, reliable maintenance staff and resident-focused property management professionals
- Convenient, walk-in Rize Homesource Center designed for full-service home resources, from paying rent and reporting a maintenance issue to inquiring about local homes for sale and sitting in on a home-buying seminar
- Hassle-free online access for monthly rent payment and maintenance requests, so residents can work on their schedules
- Scheduled seasonal home monitoring, including secure sprinkler and cooling-system start-ups and shut-downs, and routine furnace and appliance inspections
Have more questions? Stop by the Rize Homesource Center at 1600 South State Street to talk to someone in person today, or contact us with any queries right here.